7747 spd limit first, trip timers next?

David Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 8 14:18:30 GMT 1999

What's really a pain is having AWD and trying to spin em!
Though it was slightly damp one morning, the Explorer was running well (5.0
V8, open exhaust... on the way to the muffler shop!) and I powerbraked it
off the line just to see what happens...
Got 4 tires spinning and by the time I hit the other side of the
intersection, I was at a 45 degree angle to the road...  Guy behind me in
the Impala SS followed me to the muffler shop and wanted to know what big
block I squeezed in to it...  Thought he was gonna die when he saw a 302
(Factory stock!)

David Cooley N5XMT Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
Packet: N5XMT at KQ4LO.#INT.NC.USA.NA T.A.P.R. Member #7068
We are Borg... Prepare to be assimilated!