7747 spd limit first, trip timers next?

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed Dec 8 15:01:44 GMT 1999

----- Original Message -----
From: Mika Helander <mika_helander at hotmail.com>
To: <gmecm at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 1999 11:08 AM
Subject: re: 7747 spd limit first, trip timers next?

Ya, but $25 to $125, and mine is better.
If you feel/hear any tire slippage you have alot more then you think.
Tire slippage enough to affect ET is a real problem, even with a Lopo
car/van/truck,etc..
  I've done a bunch of work trying to find out what is consistant, time
after time.
Leaving like granny means ignoring at least the first two tire
revolutions!..
Anything faster means alot more ignore pulses.
Also, you can't accurately measure from a stop using a VSS, unless you move
right til the trip point of the VSS, to get the roll out right.
  Like I said, I got a closet full of T-Shirts, course most have Orange
Cones on em.
Grumpy