7747 spd limit first, trip timers next?

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu Dec 9 02:43:52 GMT 1999

| If you do not have abs it would be easy to
| get the wheel hub from an abs car and put it on the car.

Ya want to volunteer doing this for my car?.  Sounds easy, but gets involved
quick.  I share a rotor with the syty's that used 3 channel ABS, so the ring
is a no-brainer.  The sensor is $150, and the actual holder would mean
drilling in the upright itself, to locate it right.   I wish it was easy.
Grumpy

 Some out there