Crossfire/747

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu Dec 9 23:56:13 GMT 1999

  Those of you running crossfire injection; What have you done to the actual mechanics of the system? Larger TBIs? Spacers? Matched injectors?What size injectors? External regulator? Extrude Honing? What actual benefits have you seen from them?

  I've done extensive posting about about how to make a cross fire work.
  What to port, what to space, injectors, regulator etc etc.
  Some in tuning.txt, lots in archives here and DIY_EFI
  I've run 13.7s  (driving very mellow)
  Grumpy

  Checked with my dealer today. Calpac 8$ (shows same part # for all V8 trucks in 747 years) and around 50$ for a prom depending on application(with any luck I can find the right boneyard ECM and not have to buy either). Several yards have 747s available, so in the next few weeks I should be on my way to getting this thing running right.

  Now, any recommendations on prom burners/erasers etc?