Horse Power and its Effectiveness

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Wed Dec 15 13:09:42 GMT 1999

Arggg BTU is just a measurment of heat energy.  Happen that they use to
measure heating required in a house.  They are the whole senerio when taking
which fuel has more enrgey!  I know it gets more complex with time of burn,
air ratio required ect!
Mike Rolica
Meridian Magnesium Products
Strathroy, Ont