Intro

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sun Feb 7 15:04:59 GMT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: DC Smith <dcsmith at gnttype.org>
To: gmecm at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <gmecm at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Sunday, February 07, 1999 9:46 AM
Subject: Re: Intro

Massive Snippage

I too have thought about running the 749 in a GnTtype application.
Difference
in wiring (other than one is 2 ecm connectors, and the other 3), is that the
est signal needs inverted.
  There is a 3 bar syty chip, that is being refined, as we speak.
  For as early as a Hot 231 pegs the MAF, I don't see any real loses running
2 bar MAP.  But with a 3 bar, makes it the hands down winner.
Bruce

 I am also looking at making a 7749 (syty)