LT1 Prom editor project!

Ken Kelly kenkelly at lucent.com
Sun Feb 7 19:31:10 GMT 1999

Folk's I've been lurking on DIY_EFI for the last 9 month's. I'm now taking
action. I'm writing an editor for the LT1 proms.

	 I have socketed my 8051 from a 95 camaro. I read these chips for the 95
Camaro. I have them as an Example of the Event and Time Proms from a 95 Camaro
LT1. Dave Hempstead is working on disaasembling them.
	Roger Heflin is disaasembling a 93 for input on the 93 LT1 prom.

	If you have other samples to work with, or some input drop me a line.

		Ken