P4 schematic online

Ludis Langens ludis at cruzers.com
Mon Feb 8 10:48:00 GMT 1999

A very preliminary version of a schematic of the 1227748 ECM is now
available via my web pages.  The '748 was used from 1987 through 1992 on
the 2.5, 2.0, and eventually 2.2 L4 engines, both DIS and distributor.
It has a single Peak+Hold injector driver.

The '748 is probably the only P4 generation ECM with a two-layer circuit
board.  The P4's seem to be rather standardized, so much of the '748
carries over to its bigger relatives.

If you have corrections or additions, please e-mail me.