what's going on!!!!

Stuart Bunning stuart at kenelec.com.au
Tue Feb 9 22:20:32 GMT 1999

Hi All

Sorry for sounding dumb but I though seeing this list is early days I would
clarify what its all about.

The list is called DELCOECM so I assume ANY question relating to the never
ending understanding of how a GM/DELCO ECM ticks would be welcome?

This should range from simple pinouts questions to memcal memory locations
to disassembling 68hc11 code to debugging ALDL protocols and modifying
hardware for additional needs as long as they are ALL relating to GM/DELCO
ecm/pcm's

Stuart
Australia
1 * 1988 VN Commodore Buick 3.8l V6 (Aussie GM Vehicle 808)
1 * 1976 Chrysler Charger 4.3l Hemi 6 with DELCO P4 808
1 * Bench ECU for testing and playing 808