Delco Chip ID in Excel.

Ross Myers ponty at axis.jeack.com.au
Thu Jul 1 13:35:25 GMT 1999

Hi All,

Thought I'd try to start something here. I've uploaded to the DIY_FTP server
a file which I'm hoping will expand in the future, what I've done is
collected a whole lot of Delco I.C part #'s and done a listing of Part# and
application.
I think for all of us this will be a handy reference. At the moment there is
nearly 100 I.C's listed.

As far as I know the info is correct, of course there will probably be some
mistakes, but the info was what I've gathered from this list and my own
snooping inside different Delco ECM/PCM's.

Please mail me off list any further info you may have on missing fields in
the list, I.C numbers I've left off, disputes to applications, anything you
are willing to share really.
I think it might easiest if just I keep updating the file, that way it's
much easier to keep track of what has been changed, so again please mail me
off list. Basically I'll just let everybody know a new revision has been
uploaded.

A good Idea or not?, or has somebody already done this?.

Look for the file - DelcoICs.xls in the /incoming  directory.
Oh No, not Excel I hear them say ;-)

Regards

Ross Myers