Cam Swap

Gary Derian gderian at oh.verio.com
Fri Jul 2 00:15:25 GMT 1999

I can get my cars to show less than 100 ppm and 1% CO with a carb and no
catalyst, no air pump, no nothing.  I have to clamp a cat heat shield to the
exhaust pipe so it looks like there is a cat.  You should have no problem
with idle and 2200 rpm.  Raise the idle speed for the test if you have to.
I guess that takes a chip.

Gary Derian <gderian at oh.verio.com>