7730 ARDC, AZTY, and other V6's

Mike Pilkenton mpilkent at ptw.com
Mon Jul 5 19:12:51 GMT 1999

This is true.  I have heard from amny experts that when you disable the EGR
you must then increase the A/F mixture some to reduce pinging/detonation.
Not sure if this is normal for the ECM to do when the EGR function is off
anyway or if some additional programming of the tables is required??

Mike Pilkenton