7730 ARDC, AZTY, and other V6's

TK terryk at foothill.net
Mon Jul 5 19:22:59 GMT 1999

I just back off the timing in that load/RPM area of the tables, but then I
run the EGR since it should snap shut at WOT. During cruise, I am torn on
the MPG issue. It can run more advance which should increase the MPG, but
the leaning of mixture forces the increase in fuel.

This is on an 85 2.8L MPFI running a 7730 using the 91 HEI/Mass eprom. (Not
DIS and SD). These engines like to ping very easily in the 3000-4000 RPM
range. The AL head engines are better I guess.

Terry Kelley