Tuning 165 for SC - and ALUM Heads

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Tue Jul 6 21:54:58 GMT 1999

Had you been reading the plugs?..
Where did/how did the gasket fail?
If ARAP, are you doing something trick, or running MAF?
What are you doing for reading the addition Air Flow?
What for addition fuel (pump+injectors)?
I have a strong suspicion that the stock ESC might be kinda blind at oil
enduced detonation, at higher RPM then when the ESC is tuned for.  A vary
slight amount from the blower, might be the oil source, don't take much at
higher rpm.
I'd think twice about running a syclone calibration.  That way you can go
way retarded with the timing at any "over boost".
Bruce