HELP, I erased the flash in my PCM

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Wed Jul 7 03:32:51 GMT 1999

We hear horror stories all the time--some of the shops that have the GM reflash equipment for performing upgrades have
inadvertently let voltage drop, or used a battery charger when doing a reflash--and have lost communication part way through
the deal--only fix I've heard of is a new PCM. Hope someone else has better news...

Lyndon IPTECH