Hummer Parts (sorry, off subject)

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Wed Jul 7 23:22:19 GMT 1999

Carl,

Just interested in what you're doin with hummers...

Did you pick one up at a gov't auction or what?

I'd like to see about getting one of those army hummers, any ideas?

Anyone?

Thanks!

ALSO, Fred Brit... has a hummer that he put together himself, outa
mostly  scrap hummer parts....

Is runnin a 500 cid Caddi with transaxle in it, and is fuel injecting it
as well...

Later,

Todd....