Hummer Parts (sorry, off subject)

Peter D. Hipson mail at darkstar.mv.com
Wed Jul 7 22:03:29 GMT 1999

Try:

Most of the trucks are 85's and 87's with a few 83's & 84's scattered in
with them.  With 5 to 25 thousand miles,(and by the way, military miles seem
to be quite a bit longer than civilian miles) I can get as many as you want,
right now with a deposit.  They are all 2 door open tops, and all can be
converted to 4 passenger open tops, although the rear seats are not really
permanent seats. None have doors, cloth or canvas.  The military has taken
them out for some reason.  I should have pictures on my site later on this
week.

http://www.affluentauto.com

this guy can get them for you. Beware--they are not much (if any) cheaper
than the Hummers.

At 04:22 PM 7/7/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Carl,
>
>Just interested in what you're doin with hummers...
>
>Did you pick one up at a gov't auction or what?
>
>I'd like to see about getting one of those army hummers, any ideas?
>
>Anyone?
>
>Thanks!
>
>ALSO, Fred Brit... has a hummer that he put together himself, outa
>mostly  scrap hummer parts....
>
>Is runnin a 500 cid Caddi with transaxle in it, and is fuel injecting it
>as well...
>
>Later,
>
>Todd....
>
>----------
>
>EFISYSTEMS at aol.com wrote:
>>
>> Thank you very much.
>> -Carl Summers
>>
>> In a message dated 7/7/99 1:55:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
>> David at gardener.com writes:
>>
>> << Carl,
>>
>>  There is a site within AltaVista where you can translate the Spanish to
>>  English.  I would also bet there are other site too.
>>
>>  Good luck.
>>   >>

Thanks,
        Peter Hipson (founder, NEHOG)