'98 Vortec 350 - Good swap into a Jeep?

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Thu Jul 8 02:38:18 GMT 1999

The MSD would be distributor less.
The triggering signal isn't generated in the housing, so by that definition
yes.  In the espertteck they have a new name, but my text happens to be
5000m away.
  So it does use the DIS rype ecm code which makes like harder to use the
747 with the vortec parts.
  With a 747 dissy (if possible) gets easier for 747/730 usage.
Bruce