3800 series II swap, please read :)

Frederic Breitwieser frederic at xephic.dynip.com
Sat Jul 10 04:51:20 GMT 1999

> Shannen, how does this clean the injecetors? don't I need some form of
> pressure to flush them out? I'm an idiot here :)  The injectors are actually
> out right now... trying to find a place in Toronto that can
> lean( ultrasonic possibly?) and blueprint them.

The way I cleaned various injectors was to disconnect the fuel rail,
yank the rail and the injectors, and apply a carburator cleaning fluid
via a spare fuel pump into the fuel rail, and sprayed into a cat litter
box, using a stupid 555 timer and a MOSfet to drive the injectors.
While this might sound like a lot of effort, it did work, and of course,
I had all this crap lying around to do it with.

Carb cleaner through the injectors works well, just don't have them in
your intake at the time :)  Use a cat litter box :)

--

Frederic Breitwieser
Xephic Technology

Tele: (203) 372-2707