Halp ANHT cal

Peter Fenske pfenske at bcit.bc.ca
Sun Jul 11 06:40:03 GMT 1999

Hi Shannen and Bruce

With the IAC I will try different numbers..
It does start most of the time now.
Also an auto  so it does load the engine a bit more
on startup.

tnx:peter

Shannen Durphey <shannen at grolen.com> on 07/10/99 06:57:36 PM

Please respond to gmecm at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu

 To:      gmecm at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu

 cc:      (bcc: Peter Fenske/BCIT)

 Subject: Re: Halp ANHT cal

Peter Fenske wrote:

> Hi Folks
>
> For lack of anything to do I have been trying to adapt
> the ANHT corvette cal( AUJP similiar) to run my 97 V6 vortech..
>
> All done but having problems with startup.. Once running it
> runs good.
>
> I have altered the startup pw vs temp to no avail. I did reset the
> tps vs startup pw table since the mult is set to 1 stock.
> I also altered the inject vs rev count table to no avail.
>
> The only thing is IAC opening counts might be too big for V6?
> Is 160 counts for V8
>
> any ideas would be appreciated.
>
> TIA;peter
Get out the old stepper motor controller, try manually positioning the
motor.  Where is IAC position at various idle speeds?  Anything close
to 160?  Are you working with an auto trans vehicle?
Shannen