Halp ANHT cal

Peter Fenske pfenske at bcit.bc.ca
Sun Jul 11 06:50:11 GMT 1999

Hi again

Sorry some more info.
Up to now been running the 97 V6 4.3 vortech auto with ACYF cal from
a 91 auto camaro 3.1. This software is similiar to most FWD 2.8/3.1
cals except it is HEI not dis.
This works perfectly. Only thing is no documentation. It does
not use the V8 tpi style of fueling.. Complicated and does many mysterious
things

The V8 cal is quite simple in comparision..and there is quite a bit of
documentation

So far everything is nominial.. I mean idle stability is excellent
IAC counts are about 30 or so depending on temp ect.
Only hangup is starting..
Maybe more fuel..??? If it drips out the tailpipe?
Tnx all:peter

Ps I think it might be a bit with the 6 poppet/injector setup
on the vortech.