Halp ANHT cal

thergen at svn.net thergen at svn.net
Sun Jul 11 07:17:19 GMT 1999

If it helps, if my '92 v6 4.3 vortec doesn't start on the first try
(typically 60F ~ 90F OAT) with the usual 1 - 2 second crank, I have to
floor it (clear flood mode) to get it to start.  This holds true whether
it's been setting for hours or it's a warm restart.

Compared to my '87 cavlier (2.8, dis, maf), which is similiar to one of
the cals you've mentioned (map?), the crank was always longer, but I very
rarely had to floor it, even if it didn't catch the first crank.

Tom