3800 series II swap, please read :)

TK terryk at foothill.net
Mon Jul 12 02:11:36 GMT 1999

Hi Ludis,

That is exactly what the ECM has. However, when I change those bytes, the 4k
and 2k outputs don't seem to change only the ECM view of NMPH. I think it
affects the IPC stream too for the dashboard. Guess I could try it again. I
tried it a few times after the swap was first completed.

Anything cosmic in the divisors? (Why those values).

Terry