Halp ANHT cal

EFISYSTEMS at aol.com EFISYSTEMS at aol.com
Sun Jul 11 23:49:09 GMT 1999

Hi Peter,
      I wouldn't mind having a gander at the file.....send to:
intech at writeme.com
Thanks,
-Carl Summers

In a message dated 7/11/99 11:30:02 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
pfenske at bcit.bc.ca writes:

<< Subj:	 Re: Halp ANHT cal
 Date:	7/11/99 11:30:02 AM Pacific Daylight Time
 From:	pfenske at bcit.bc.ca (Peter Fenske)
 Sender:	owner-gmecm at esl.eng.ohio-state.edu
 Reply-to:	gmecm at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
 To:	gmecm at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu

 Hi Ward and all

 Tnx very much..

 This engine when it doesn't start never even coughs..Pretty sure it
 never fires ie exceeds 400 rpm..
 Although i think I have improved that

 But you are right I should play with the transistion..

 Do you know how the pw is clawed back during crank??

 Also is the IAC setting of 160 maintained during crank?

 When I get a chance I will put some more fuel in.
 It is not rich ie black clouds and all during start..

 FYI the 97 spec for fuel pressure is 60PSI

 tnx :peter

 Ps anyone want the cal I got so far???