M6811DIS Disassembler

jgwynne at mrcday.com jgwynne at mrcday.com
Tue Jul 13 14:22:31 GMT 1999

| With a small amount of work, I'll generate a "GMECM-Basic" compiler w/macro
| assembler for the HC11, (I have most of it done) just give me the macros and
| pseudo code (like "search tableX returning valueY").  We can then change the
| code at will and generate new BIN files for downloading. We can change more
| than the tables......   Tom Sharpe

This brings up a good question that I've been pondering for a couple
of days. In comparing axxc (manual) and anht (auto), it looks like we
could easily add a few lines of conditional assembly to have one
commented source code that could generate several different bins (code
segment, that is). So... what's the best was to organize and catalog
the various routines. one source file and conditional compilation (ok
if only a few changes between all of the codes), code library (gnu
tools already in place), macro assembly,.... what else...

I think I'm mostly interested in get an appropriate flow diagram and
description of how most of these really work (beyond just knowing what
tables are were). I'm also working on being able to automatically
integrate C code from the gnu compiler into an existing code.

john gwynne