749 or 730 as aux fueler

Carl Summers intech at writeme.com
Tue Jul 13 20:10:22 GMT 1999

I think I would like to do that,Mike Pitts has already done some code stuff
like that in the late model chev truck computer so it will do 2 and 3 bar
stuff....pretty neat stuff......what I was interested in is for add on
supercharging or turboing and leave the stock calibration alone (if it is
MAF) Thanks for the response John.
-Carl Summers

mailto:intech at writeme.com
Click on the above link to respond privately.