Injector Pulse Width.

Richard Wakeling kojab at ar.com.au
Wed Jul 14 02:39:02 GMT 1999

Hi All,
	I measured my pulse width at idle on an oscilloscope and it is
1.2 ms. Yes I have 4 X 720 cc/min injectors. On a Diacom log it shows
0.6 ms at idle. Why the difference ?
	I have been looking at the 'Promgrammer program' a little closer
and want to know what effect changing KDISFS (Injector Flow Rate) loc
328 in the memcal will do. I have read the GM Doc and it does not seem
to mention KDISFS.
	I am wondering why the difference with true pulse width and what Diacom
displays. Could KDISFS have some effect on the difference or is there a
logical explanation.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers Richard.