Update from CSH, HQ, none gemc

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Thu Jul 22 04:00:52 GMT 1999

Just to let those that wanna know, I'm still in hospital.
I was basically confined to a wheelchair when I arrived, and needed pushed
to get around.  Last weekend using a 4 wheeled walker and 2 O2 tanks walked
1/4 mile non-stop.  No change in medication, other than O2 dosage, and lots
of Physical Therapy (LOTS of PT).
  Unlike some illnesses, I have an O2 absorbsortion, and a CO2 exchange
problem, so I can suffocate on O2, very easily.  Nothing easy here.
  For gas exchange I have about 1/10 of the ability of a 50 yr old in good
health.
  Hopefully I'll get to being the 1/4 as a routine, rather than a one time
deal.
  Starting on upper torso strenght this week.
Hopefully I'll start having more days, when I'll have enough energy to type,
and be able to think, some.
  For all those that have supported me, THANK YOU, many times over.

Bruce
  If your not an organ donor, please consider it.  There are lots of folks
of all ages that have faulty parts.  There are some terrific young folks
that will not get a chance for adulthood, without them.