a MAF too small

Frederic Breitwieser frederic at xephic.dynip.com
Thu Jul 22 13:56:30 GMT 1999

> Its a common year I thought.. its a Pax*ton  (there, now you can't
> search the archives and find a commercial entry  ha ha). you have to
> relocate the alternator down low.. unit sits on the drivers side
> high. what I CAN'T find is an INTERCOOLER for it (PS: HELP?)

Your friends at your local junkyard can help you... I grafted a paxton to my 3.8L
FWD Lincoln, and used a Mazda intercooler from a late 80's 626.  Made plumbing
interesting, but it did work.  See, the Paxton ended up on the back of the
transverse engine, underneath by the passenger side shock tower, and had to be
connected to the intercooler in front of the radiator, and to the air box on the
other side of the car by the battery.  There was a lot of "Lincoln Plush Stuff" in
the way.