a MAF too small

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Fri Jul 23 13:23:38 GMT 1999

> It''s not that it is a restriction, it's the lack of being calibrated for
> enough flow.

I went in with this understanding. The subject should be "a MAF too
under-ranged"

>   There ain't no universal good bad enough MAF answers.

hmmm.. makes finding the answer more fun ;-)

> I would have thought with all the folks looking at the 730/165 lately
> someone would know how/share how to make one a 2 bar application.
> Bruce

here here!  I'm sure theres some commercial value to the low-cost
low-hassle answer so if it exists it probably was hard work on
someone's part, making it difficult to share with or they only
have worked it out in theory and won't share it for fear of being
wrong. I'm offering to test anyone's (sound) ideas on a live vehicle
so heres your chance!

Dave Z. www.delanet.com/~tgp