What to DO?

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Sun Jul 25 00:26:42 GMT 1999

There is a ton of stuff about the 1227747 ecm (TBI), which was used 87-91 on
trucks justlike yours.  Basicallly ya wanna buy/steal all the ecm stuff ya
can get manifold brackets harness sensors, and haybe get a copy of the Jags
that run book that covers EFI installations.  Your candidate should be a
87-91 pickup (350), thou we can get ya by using the 4.3L, set up
Cheers
Bruce