4T-65E

TK terryk at foothill.net
Tue Jul 27 06:29:48 GMT 1999

I thought the 65E was HD by default. I didn't know there was a light duty
version. I know the 60E has a light and heavy duty version. The 4T60/440 is
mechanically different from the 4T60E too, although from the manuals, it
looks like the 4T60E is closer to the 440 than the 4T65E.  Seems to me there
is only one RPO for the 65E. Could be wrong.

Good info either way Jeff, thanks!

Terry