2.8 Fiero Turbo Project

James P Hunt war_machine1 at juno.com
Tue Jul 27 14:19:44 GMT 1999

On Mon, 26 Jul 1999 09:56:32 -0800 Ludis Langens <ludis at cruzers.com>
writes:
>James P Hunt wrote:
>>
>> By "Squeeze the main advance table by half to the left." Do you
>mean
>> remove every other column? This is the only way that I can see to do
>it.
>
>Yes - remove the odd columns, or maybe the even columns, or maybe
>create
>new columns by interpolating between pairs of columns.

And, hopefully two last questions:
1.)This is the ignition advance table, correct?

2.)In a previous post, Ludis mentioned changing two values [0x327e &
0x327f] to 2-BAR values, how would I determine these two values?

In case you guys (and girls) couldn't tell, I'm still learning this ECM
stuff;->

James H.
Valrico, FL
war_machine1 at juno.com
'78 Honda CB 750 F3 SOHC/4 Member #764
'82 Honda CB 650				'86 Fiero SE 2.8/Auto