Table of GM PCM's (1990 and up)????

Dave Hempstead dave_hempstead at hp.com
Wed Jul 28 12:42:47 GMT 1999

Hi,
   Seeing all the PCM/ECM numbers fly by, it seems like I can't keep up
with the discussions.
I've seen Ludis' list (at cruzers.com/~ludis) but it is mainly focussed
on the older
ECM's.

Has anyone seen a table listing the PCM's for the 1990's for GM cars.

What I'm looking for is a table containing something like this:

| PCM#        | Year | Make/Model | details    |  internals         |
|16######-XXXX| 1995 | Camaro     | Z28 manual |  flash, ........   |

I'd really like a list of all PCM's, so that when one of you experts
rattles off a number
and starts talking details, I can keep up.

Is this available?   On the web??   From GM??   From Delco??

If it is not around, I would be willing to collect the scattered info
that
everyone has, and build the table and put it on my web site.

Dave Hempstead
dave_hempstead at hp.com
www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Shop/1624