Has anyone used this epron emulator? LDTI

TK terryk at foothill.net
Thu Jul 29 01:12:42 GMT 1999

Hi Mike, I have the LDTI (via Commander Romans). It would kill the engine at
low RPM and make it stumble at high RPM's. It was still usable though.  I
wanted to integrate it into GME, but the guy wasn't interested in passing on
the communication routines. Guess I could hack them though.

I disliked changing things in hex although it's amazing how fast you can do
conversions in your head. I would run Windows, so I would load GME in one,
LDTI in the other and make changes on GME, save the binary and immediately
update the LDTI (but not in real-time).

Still a good price for what you can accomplish with it.

Terry