Has anyone used this epron emulator? LDTI

TK terryk at foothill.net
Thu Jul 29 01:27:47 GMT 1999

The stumble and would occur on live single-byte changes running on a 75MHz
486 HP Omnibook 600 and 133MHz 5500CT. It might not be so bad on faster
machines, but the processor is way ahead of the LPT1 port in speed. It
occurred in DOS only and a DOS window. Amazingly, it was less of a problem
in an OS/2 Dos window, but let's not get started on that!

Terry