Cam Swap

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Thu Jul 1 01:05:51 GMT 1999

A set of headers really helps these trucks.  WHo ground
the cam, if you don't mind my asking.  Seem like those
roller cams are costly buggers. Backe to the exhaust, have you
done anything there?
Regarding your 're-tune', if it is still idling okay, you're prolly alright.
If you can borrow a scan tool, you could watch the o2 sensor under
W.O.T. conditions to make sure there is enough fuel...
Mike V