7747 ADTJ3382 uploaded to incomming

David A. Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 1 02:14:43 GMT 1999

At 06:15 PM 6/30/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Well, I just 'dragged and dropped' from "Windows NT Explorer" onto Netscape.
>It has always worked for HTML, but I bet it probably did it in ASCII.
>Just a _very_ novice question, how might I transfer it to incomming under
>Windows NT 4.0?

I've never tried uploading with Netscape, so I'm not sure if it defaults to
ascii or not.
Might have to do a command line FTP, ie: [START] {run} and in the run box
just type ftp efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu and hit return.
at the it will ask for username and password... username is "anonymous",
password is your email address.
at the FTP prompt, type cd incoming and return
then lcd (that's an L) and the directory where the .bin is on your computer
and return
type bin and return
then put followed by the filename of the bin file and return
when it's done, type bye and return
then with Netscape you can check to see if it's there.

           David Cooley N5XMT           Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
   Sponges grow in the ocean... Wonder how deep it would be if they didn't?!