SBC conversion from Qjet to '86TPI

EFISYSTEMS at aol.com EFISYSTEMS at aol.com
Sat Jun 26 07:09:44 GMT 1999

Hi Marc,
       Sounds like you have a good start,,,,,for the external pump I would
use a Mallory 4060FI usually found through Jeg's or Summit,,,,make sure you
put a filter BETWEEN the tank and the pump though, as clearances are very
tight in the Mallory and will not forgive any "trash"
-Carl Summers

In a message dated 6/19/99 8:31:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time,