MEMCAL failure

Ken Kelly kenkelly at lucent.com
Fri Mar 5 19:29:48 GMT 1999

I would look very carefully at the socket and chip pins. It
sounds to me like your not getting a good connection in the
socket. I like to put the chip in a double header, then
remove and insert eproms by seperating the two headers. The
cheap sockets that are normally used dont stand up well to
frequent use.

		Ken