CAGS?????

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Sat Mar 20 00:00:59 GMT 1999

I just drove a car that had that.  First time.  I came out of an
intersection and went to shift to second, and it didn,t go to second.
Not realizing what was happening, I was thinking "what the...", moving
back to first to try again for second, and glancing down at the dash.
Low and behold, there's a small light in the dash that says "1-4
shift".  It felt pretty strange at first.  And the car ended up in
second anyway.  But I thought I'd mention the light...
Shannen