peak-n-holds

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Sat Mar 20 15:52:28 GMT 1999

Not a silly idea at all, the 332efi folks have put together a driver
board just for this. They used the National PnH drivers, 4 I think,
as a four channel board.

They had a run of them last Sep or Oct, but I got there too late to
get any. Maybe you can ping them for some info. I'd like to get a
couple myself. Planning on going to either dual TBI's, or a 4-bbl
TBI in the future.

BobR.