peak-n-holds

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Mon Mar 22 01:43:35 GMT 1999

Ain't that a great feeling! Sometimes things go right, my brother
and I spent this Sunday morning and part of the afternoon rewiring
the front headlamp harness on his '68 Camaro. New headlight sockets,
new grounds, fixed mangled wires and added the headlight relays as
outlined in this months Car Craft. Turned the battery on, pulled the
headlight switch, and, and, it's daylight!

Worked out good...

BobR.

Congrat's.

<snip>