Baro check

Ward wspoonemore at excite.com
Fri Mar 26 02:49:17 GMT 1999

Yes you can and do get baro updated while running, the algo has strict
requirements for range that baro can be cal'ced in tho.

If you look at the baro corrections you will se they are not  very fine
grain, they have a second order effect on the resulting air flow
calculations,

Ward

Late PCM have provivions for an on board baro sensor,