EPROM emulator boards

David A. Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 30 21:08:39 GMT 1999

Realizing more and more how this thing runs...
Before I get any checks, if you haven't mailed them, hold off...
Those I get, I'll return
I want to volunteer to do one for me since I'm playing a LOT with code...
and I'm using a 27512, so it will test the full capabilities.
If i could get one or two more volunteers, then we'll place a prototype
order from APcircuits... they don't charge tooling for the prototypes, but
they charge 45-50 dollars each for the boards.