Newbie: Fiero ECM questions

Marc van der Vossen marc at vdvossen.cistron.nl
Mon May 10 16:49:43 GMT 1999

Hi all,

I have an 86 Fiero GT (2.8L V6) and I was wondering what ECM I would have
and if there are sites with disassemblies of this ECM. I might rebuild this
engine to 3.1 this summer and I would like to alter the prom to work well
with the new 'hardware'. I am also interested in building my own
Distributorless ignition (I'm becoming an EE), but if I do, it would like
the stock ECM control it in a way. Also my EGR tube is removed. I am
thinking of either installing a new tube, or altering the prom for working
without one.

Sorry if these questions have been asked before, but I could not find it in
the archives (haven't looked that long though ;-)))

Thanks in advance,

Marc
marc at vdvossen.nl