ing pack

Kevin speakerconnection at home.com
Mon May 10 17:58:43 GMT 1999

Hey terrry, It's kevin... do you think that part of the reason that the est
circuit has failed is bacause I rewired the motor so that the new 97 ign
module works with the old 88 ecm? Also, I still have that hunning after
closing that gap , damn! I think I need to swap the ecm.. must be it.... did
you send the file for the mem-cal as well? is it all in the one chip/file
you sent? if so, I have someone who can burn it here.  I know the knock
sesors are ok, because when I hooked it up to a scan tool this afternoon...
it would show "knock : yes/no" and would hit "yes" if I gunned it in park
really quickly, so they are giving some kind of signal, and it is going out
the serial data... I'm thinking that the quad driver probably uses one of
it's outputs for that 10v+ output to the ign module for est bypass, and
knock retard... and there may be a wiring or compatibility problem there.

Let me know what you think....
Regards,

Kevin