Accel AS&M S&P Follow up

Squash realsquash at yahoo.com
Tue May 11 02:57:10 GMT 1999

First, good luck finding a manifold w/o the DFI.  I've
tried.  Second, how much is the FP ECM?  How much is
the Wide-band O2 sensor?  The batch fire version with
the wide-band O2 is $2000 and the sequential version
is $2700!

Here's the part number for the Accel superram intake:
N/A.  That's what my accel catalog says.

None of this means anything if you have $10000 to
spend on your injection.

How much do you want to spend?

Andy
p.s. if you want to mix and match, buy the accel
single-plane intake.  It comes with rails pre-machined
and the bosses are cast and machined into the intake
(and you can buy it separately for $450 from jegs and
summit).  Then you get the injectors, harness,
computer, etc that you want.  With your setup, the
single-plane will prolly be a better choice for
upper-RPM flow.  Maybe not.