Misc Electronics

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Wed May 12 22:49:27 GMT 1999

How do ya prep the parts before coatin em with the techline stuff?

Would it be BEST to bead blast em or just soak em in some solvent or
what, and what about the aluminum pistons and titanium valves and things
that are non ferrous and that will be eatin/shrunk by the solvent?

Thanks, this sounds like some worthwhile stuff to invest in, and what
temp are ya usin, I don't remember what temp ya'll said you were bakin
at? In Farenheit, if you will?

Thanks!

Todd....!!
ALSO, I haven't heard ANYONE even MENTION about the EEC-XX stuff, what
up with that, I thought the EEC stuff was a good system.. Am I WAY off
in thinkin that the EC stuff is not a good system to use for hi po apps?

LATER!

T....!!