Lt1 Ignition Table's

Ken Kelly kenkelly at lucent.com
Tue May 18 01:40:25 GMT 1999

Rodger,
	My last statement was incorrect. The RPM is actually in three tables with three
step sizes in the 94-95 PCM. It is 200 RPM steps from 400 to 2400 RPM, 400 RPM
steps from 2800 to 4000 Rpm, then 500 RPM steps. The first two table are
consecutive in memory, and I treated them as one in my software.

		Ken